Complete IT Support
For businesses that cannot operate without working IT, we offer on-going support contracts giving you complete IT maintenance for a small monthly charge.
With an IT contract from us you will be assigned a dedicated engineer who will perform preventative as well as per incident IT support for your entire IT system, including the following services:
- Unlimited remote Support – we can deal with many problems over the phone using our remote support software which allows us to log in remotely to any client or server system that we manage, and resolve many software issues.
- Unlimited on-site support – unlike some IT companies, we do not charge our maintenance clients additional call-out fees, if you have a contract with us, we cover onsite visits as part of the contract.
- Proactive maintenance – We check all of our client’s servers on a nightly basis so that we know exactly how systems are running and we also spot potential problems before they occur.
- Software installs – if you have a new Sage update, or a new piece of software to add t your system, we can come and do that for you.
- Regular IT practice reviews – we regularly review the IT procedures and tell you if we can see areas that will improve your IT productivity, equally if you as our client feel changes are necessary, we can help to implement them.
- Software installation – if you have a new Sage update, or a new piece of software to add to your system, we can do that for you.
We are happy to support all of the following systems:
- Client Workstations (PC systems and Laptops) – including Windows 7, windows 8 and Windows 10
- Server Systems – including Windows Server 2008, SBS 2011, 2012 and 2016
- Windows Software including but not limited to Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Publisher, Adobe, Outlook
- Microsoft SQL Environments
- Microsoft Exchange Environments
- Microsoft SharePoint Environments
- Virtual Private Network Systems
- Terminal Server Systems
- Bespoke software – we are happy to support bespoke software but always recommend additional support be taken out directly with the provider where possible.